Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So Sweet at School!

Grace got a Christmas card today from her friend Jack!  I was so tickled to see him go up to her and hand her the envelope...I just couldn't wait to go see what was in it!  I was wondering if it was an invitation, but this was so cute :)  He wrote the message on it by himself.


Another cute thing about school...Jack played the violin for the class today!  He did wonderfully, and Grace was so excited about it.  She kept laughing, and it was sweet because she would rock forward with her hand over her mouth until her head was in her lap, giggling and rocking!  I absolutely loved watching her.  It's so fun to watch how sweet she is...so innocent.  I'm glad she'll always be that way.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)