05/21/12
Ok, part 2 of the fun day at the zoo!!
I just can't believe we had so much fun, and I'm so excited that it wasn't only us, but with my mom as well! What a wonderful part of her journal!
She really liked the pig, can't you tell. Even though all he did was lay there, for some reason she was really tickled to see him!
It was so hot that all the animals pretty much stood around not doing much. But Grace still enjoyed walking around and making the noises of the ones she knows.
The YAK!!! He was like a zombie...didn't move at all! And I think she's giggling at Daddy!
This was super fun for her! She got such a kick out of feeding the goats.
Look at her...no fear! She went right in there and let them eat out of her fingers. I'll bet it's because from early on our dog licks her fingers or she sticks her hand in his mouth, so she's used to animal mouths!
Now Me Ma is helping. She didn't want to help but take pictures, but I wasn't taking no for an answer! Not at all!! Me Ma has a lot of fun things to do with Grace, and to do for her, and so she's definitely going to do it!
Daddy and Grace loved going inside and petting the goats! And there was an extra special activity they got to do!!! And that was...
SEE A NEWBORN GOAT!!! Oh my goodness what a great experience!
Another pet of the goats while Me Ma fed them, and then we were done with the goats.
Watching the lion/lioness. Grace LOVED these, and kept meowing at them, and then when I told her it was a big kitty, she growled really loud over and over.
Grace got to walk by herself, which is a huge thing for me to do because I'm a stickler about her holding my hand all the time, wherever we are. But I gave her some space, gave her some independence, and I think she liked it. And Me Ma thought it was cute too!!
Checking out the black bear! He was the only animal really on the move, over and over so fast that she'd just get a glimpse.
Shew...at this point she was hot, tired and definitely DONE with animals!!!
End of Part 2!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)