Friday, June 8, 2012

A Good Day

Today has been pretty nice.  Though the weather has been a bit colder, that's been fine with me!  Toddler school went great, and I believe that's because there were only 9 kids, including Grace.  See, I told you the smaller the group the better she does!  Then we went to DI to waste some time, didn't buy anything (FOR REAL?!) and then over to the park for the free lunch.  She did great eating because I didn't give her a snack.  I wanted to be sure she ate well.  And she sure did too!  3/4 of her pepperoni pizza, 1/2 her brownie, 1/2 her chocolate milk, and all that was left were her canned peaches and bread stick!  After eating all that she went to play, played with a little boy WITHOUT getting pushed down, came back for bites and sips here and there, and just had a great time!  We swung on the swing together, and I lust loved seeing her feet and legs kick super high up in the air, with her giggles and screams ringing out as we went higher and higher!  Off to home, and now it's naptime.  The only eventful thing was when she got both her legs stuck between the rungs of her bed and couldn't get out!  A bit of crying for that, which exhausted her the rest of the way!

What's going on the rest of the day?  Finger painting in just a diaper, her teacher coming over between 4:30-4:45 to discuss how Grace is doing in Toddler Class, and then off to the farmer's market!!  YES!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)