Well, this evening was a late night for many reasons. I put Grace down at 11, and at 10 she was still up while I was doing some sewing, so I quit for the night, got a movie ready, some milk and some mozzarella sticks, and grabbed her and got comfy in bed!! She devoured the cheese sticks, which was the obvious reason she didn't go to sleep...sorry girly! She was so sweet, nuzzling into my arm and wanting to hold my hand :) Soon enough she went to bed, and I headed back to my craft room. Now here it is 1:20 pm on Thursday, and I finished making about 5 12x12 scrapbook pages with pictures! I;m so bummed though because the new 12x12 plastic sheets I bought don't fit into the scrapbook I have, and they didn't even have enough spacers to make more room for the additional sheets?! So now I have to call the company...
Well, now I'm going to read my new "soup in a bag" recipe book while Brad watches a movie...I LOVE having the computer in the bedroom so we can watch movies!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)