Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reading With Me Ma and the New Desk is IN!

05/20/12

Grace got to spend some reading time with Me Ma while Daddy brought the new homemade desk in, and Mommy was the heavyweight that had to sit on top of the desk while he secured the bottom to the top.
 This is where I was the heavyweight holding down the top part.  Can you believe that this was completely homemade by Grandpa H and Daddy?!  This is so beautiful woodwork.
 Grace and MeMa reading together.  Me Ma absolutely LOVED being here and visiting with Grace!
 Grace is being so super cute in this picture.  Mommy was in the background and I think I was trying to dance with her or something...maybe chasing her?!
 Daddy daughter picture!!!  Aren't they so cute together?!
 Here is the desk, almost finished.  The doors for the top have to be put on, and then after that it's done.
Me Ma and Grace sitting downstairs reading some more.  It was easier to watch Grace if she wasn't upstairs because she was always right under foot wanting to help, but we just wanted to get it DONE!!  Thank you though Grace.  When you are older, you can help all you want.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)