Thursday, June 7, 2012

Park Play

For the most part, we had fun at the parks "free meal" activity.  Grace didn't want to eat much of her beef enchilada, apple, milk or berry ice pop, but would rather go play.  The playground was full of tiny rocks, which Grace just LOVED feeling, pushing her hands through, and rubbing between her hands.  That's pretty much all she did, but sometimes she'd stop and watch the kids play.  It was so sweet looking at her, way out there away from me.  The bad moment?  When a darn kid pushed her.  I mean, come on?!  She's tiny, she doesn't look mean, she doesn't even touch you, but you still have to push her?  I'm so tired of kids pushing her.  I'd love to teach her to push, but she's got such a sweet spirit, and I don't want to tamper with it.  But back to cute stuff...it was so cute to have her sit next to me taking a break, and for her to say, "play?" and when I say "go ahead," she's off and running!  And every few steps she'd turn back and say, "Bye mommy!" and wave to me.  See, a sweet child.  Not one that deserves being pushed.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)