Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh a Day

It was just a normal day after the whole pushing incident today.  Played outside, made a meal in the sun oven, played with the hose outside, went shopping to waste time, had dinner, and then little miss went to bed :)  Not much more I can say to that.

I do have some fun things to report!

I've been wondering what I'm going to do with Grace as sort of a community activity as she gets older, and here's the list I've come up with:

  1. Girl Scouts (daisy groups starts at Kindergarten 'age 6 for her.')
  2. 4H
  3. Special Olympics (starts at age 5 and she won't get picked on there because every single child there is accepting and knows that everyone else is special)
  4. Gymnastics (age 3)
  5. Ballet (age 5)
  6. Swimming Lessons (age 5)
  7. Horseback riding lessons (age 5)
  8. Soccer (age 8 because it's second grade, which for her she is going to be a year behind because of her age, so she won't play until she's 8).
  9. T-ball (age 6...again with the birthday being 1 day after deadline so she goes to school a year late)
  10. Tae Kwon Do (if this pushing keeps up, she'll be starting at age 5)
  11. Kinder-Ready Camp (age 5.5)
Some of these are multiples for ages because we will choose between them depending on what she wants to do.  Also, some of the ages seem a bit old for her, but that's because I don't think she's going to be developmentally ready or understanding if we start any younger.

Well, that's what I'm looking forward to :)  Also Faith in God with her and Young Womens Personal Progress, but that's a bit far in the future.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)