Friday, June 15, 2012

The Day After

So we are home, we are happy, and we are loving that we've got 2-3 weeks before we have to go to Utah again for a check up.  Grace is acting like her normal self, doesn't have to wear the arm braces anymore (I've actually caught site of her going to rub and stopping herself!) and hasn't needed pain medication at all.  She's such a strong little girl and I'm so glad I am able to see her strength shine through!
 Bright and early in the morning here we are with arm braces.  They came off pretty quickly after this, and I was so impressed to see that she'd learned not to itch.  That's just how amazing Grace is!

 Fake smile, but that's ok :)  Still early waking up, so that's expected.

Check out her eyes!  Straight and beautiful, even though they were beautiful before.  The red is what's left over from the surgery, and that will clear up in a few days.

I am so glad this is over.  I was so happy to see her strength, and to see how well she is coping with this whole thing.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)