Well we were going to go to Idaho Falls but we hung around the house instead because Grace isn't doing too well. After nap and not eating breakfast, lunch, or drinking anything but a few sips, I was tired of it. I took her to the doctor. No urinary tract infection, drainage in the throat, very slight swelling on lymph nodes, and one ear that is kinda cloudy. We don't really understand why she isn't eating or drinking, or why she's had 3 days of 101 fevers. So the doctor told me to give her her favorite drink, which is milk, which is what we've offered to her almost every half hour for these past 3 days. So instead, he said get her ice cream and popsicles, as many as she wants, and let her eat them as long as she wants, whenever she wants. He's hoping this will get fluid back into her. But she even denied ice cream?! So we have to go back either tomorrow or the next day, depending on how she's looking and acting. So she's down for bed, and I'm going to do homework so I don't worry about her!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)