Saturday, June 9, 2012

Haircuts with Me Ma

05/19/12

The first thing we did the day after my mom got here was give hair cuts!!  Brad's was just horrible, with the hair around his ears no longer around them, but laying about 2 inches over them!  Thankfully my mom was with us to help shape the hair around the ears, otherwise they might not have any ears at all!  Lots of pictures are coming, so I hope you are all ready!!

 Grace and I.  For once I look decent!!!  And isn't Grace the cutest?  We tell her, "Show us your teeth" in order for her to actually smile!
 She was done with her snack and brought it over to me asking for more.
 Being a super big girl and brushing her own hair.  Isn't that a massive amount of hair or what?
 Brother Ryan getting a hair cut.  Grace did so well not going and playing in the hair, but I think that's because she was seriously afraid of the loud noise of the clippers!
 ALL DONE!
 And Brad's hair is done, but getting styled.  I need to get onto him to style his hair every day!  It's better this way then being flat every day.
 Daddy daughter...that's her protector!  This was like...the 5th shot!  She would either blink, look away, or stare off into space :)
 Super cute, right?!
 And I had to show a real smile with some happiness inside of it, rather than the one on top that's more of "model" shot.

Grace and Mommy having a mommy daughter glance of love.  She's still super into sensory activities, which is why the brush is in her mouth.

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)