06/17/12
Can you believe this day was the first day she'd ever eaten a Popsicle all by herself? She usually licks ours, so this was a huge jump for her! It sure was a difficult task, but she did her best, and with a few lap spills, chunks on the ground, and sticky fingers, she did it!
First of all, our dinner is cooking :) Of course I can't remember what it is, but whatever :) It was good, that's all I know.
Here she is! It's a strawberry Popsicle "Otter Pop." She didn't really know what to do at first, but once I showed her the sweet opening, she definitely knew what to do!!!
Look at the concerned face!!!I think she's not really liking the cold of it, but the sweet kept her going.
She's checking out the popsicle to see the goodness! Great job girly!! Soon after this, half of it ended up in her lap, along with a bunch of juice. But that's ok, she did wonderfully for her first time.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)