06/13/2012
Well the day came that I was dreading. I didn't want Grace to go through another surgery, especially on her eyes. Can you just imagine what it would feel like to have stitches in your eyes?
We are in the basement checking out the toys they had. They don't have very many other than blocks, so I'm thinking about starting a toy run so that I can get some toys for the Ronald McDonald house. It's sad how few toys they have there.
I know she's totally blanched out, but this fish tank she absolutely LOVES to visit. She will point at all the fish, try to touch the snails through the glass, and Daddy loves helping her feed them.
This is "Eliza's Corner." There are a bunch of books, but we don't read them because they are paper pages, rather than hard books.
Daddy was so tired!!
Grace was having so much fun checking herself out in the reflection. It was so cute!!! She actually climbed up on the table and was crawling around on it, but I didn't want to get a picture of her doing something naughty!
SO CUTE! She loves having fun with her reflection.
She just didn't want to let Daddy lay all by himself, so of course she had to join in!
See her little top lip sucked in? This is what her new smile looks like! She's so funny how she expresses herself.
So that's that day before her surgery. She has absolutely no idea whats going on, Mommy's stomach is in knots because she knows what's coming, and Daddy is exhausted from a four hour drive that Mommy slept through.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)