Sunday, June 10, 2012

Activities Part 3

05/21/12

I'm so excited that there are so many pictures to share and so many memories that we are making!
Grace was being cheesy to the camera, which she absolutely loves to do.  And I love catching it because it's so darn cute!

 This pink shirt is one that Dado and Papa gave Grace!  It is so absolutely beautiful, and it has pants that come with it too.
 She's running away because she's being goofy!!  She loves trying to hide from the camera because then that means that we are going to chase her, which is one of her favorite games to play!
 Where is Grace???  A few seconds later it was..."There she is!!!"  She loves playing peek-a-boo too!
 Coloring on her art easel.  This way didn't last too long because it (the crayon) ended up on the walls.  So...I taped them to yarn, which was then taped to the top of the easel, and wa la, no more crayon anywhere but the easel.
 AHH!!!  More chasing with the camera!  There's the super cute pants that goes with the shirt!  DARLING!
And another super cheesy face for the camera!

That's all for Part 3!  You'll have to wait for the rest until later, as I'm exhausted and Army Wives is really catching my attention!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)