Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fun Park Day


Today I want to start eating better and working out, of course slowly at first.  My goal?  To be able to run a 5k in August!  I would love to be able to push Grace in a 5k, do well, and feel absolutely wonderful in the process!  but anyways, we walk/jogged one mile to the park we love to play in, Grace and Daddy were at the little swings while I went super high on the big swings!  Oh that felt wonderful to have the wind blowing against me as I hit 0 gravity and feel like I'm flying.  Grace absolutely LOVED watching me swing too!  Then she and Daddy came to the big swings, where I pushed them for a while and then got too cold to want to swing anymore.  We walked to another park, which was the park where they have the free meals Mon-Fri.  We played there for a couple minutes, Grace went down two slides, one which had 2 turns in it!  But her nose was running pretty bad and I realized once I put her in the bike trailer that she was shivering like crazy.  So home we came, and now she's playing her piano while I update!  Below are pictures of the first park we went to.  They are both right next to each other.

The one above is the main park, but the swings aren't showing.  They are to the right of everything.

The picture above is the spray park that we have yet to go to.  It needs to be a bit warmer before we go there!

Good day so far!  Nap time soon so Mommy can do some homework, and then who knows what the rest of the day will hold for us!


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)