No, that's not a radio station...that's Grace's temp. I don't know what happened, but we went to DI to shop for a bit, and she was just all of a sudden super shaky, and horribly hot. We dropped by my grandparents house to drop off some things I'd sewn, and she just laid on the floor, which is EXTREMELY rare. So we were off to home very quick. I checked her temp and it jumped to 104.5...I don't know what's going on. That's too high for teething, so she got some meds and is in bed, hopefully going to sleep/sweat off the temperature. My poor itty bitty. I'm hoping it will pass quickly.
Well, we will see what comes of her after the nap. Hopefully she will be a bit better :)
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)