Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ready for General Conference!

Gosh, it's 12:40 am on General conference day and I was supposed to go to bed early so I'd be bright and cheery-eyed for the conference! Oh well, I got SO many things done and ready :) Here's the list of things prepped for conference (at 9:00 am this morning):

  • Puppy chow made
  • Jelly bean bark made (isn't it funny I put the sweets first!)
  • Lemonade for lunch made (lunch was made earlier and is in the fridge defrosting!)
  • Breakfast ready to be made (blender wheat pancakes, scrambled eggs w/ keilbasa)
  • Table set for breakfast :)
  • many MANY MANY activities for Grace (caterpillar nylon, drawing pages, matching shapes, puzzles, gluing art, bean bag toss, shape hop, egg match, pan/pot drumming during singing, ball toss, pudding painting, Conference wall, Cheerio pouring, domino fun, borax!! and so many more!!)
  • rice crispy treats ready to be made and decorated (will make cut out Easter shapes as well as bunnies on sticks dipped in chocolate!)
  • Pretzels for snack (the twisted ones to remind us to cross our arms in prayer)
  • Ice cream cones and a walk to the park during the break (just bought some new ice cream!)
  • Carrots and celery sticks for munchies

I'm so oober excited!!! This is my first time really sitting and watching all of the conference right when it's happening. The best part is that it's on the tv, which is in the center of the house, so everyone can hear it no matter where they are. And if Grace is napping during conference, then I will bring my sewing machine down and work on humanitarian skirts/dresses. I don't know if everyone else will be as thrilled about everything as I am, but we'll see!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)