Saturday, April 2, 2011

This weeks Preparedness Challenge

This week, for the Preparedness Challenge, I did lots of little things!!!












I've been babying my seeds that I planted in the egg carton and I am happy to announce about 8 different sprouts have come up!! We also went shopping and got some more "Zote" and washing soda for making more detergent. I used baking soda, but a friend said the washing one is better. Then I bought new used clothes to fit me (since the ones I had in my bug out bag were before I had Grace and my hips were TINY then). I also worked on some more wheat recipes, and just today, made blender wheat pancakes. And thankfully, our garden has dried out enough, so we will start tilling and preparing for planting. We've been keeping a compost pile, so we will be adding that to the pile too! And I think the most important thing we've done this week is start to go over the budget to work in a generator!!! I'm so excited!!! So busy busy this week :)
See all the little sprouts!!!

We have all the ingredients to make shampoo and conditioner, so we will be making that so that we are saving more money, which will then going into our preparedness finances :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)