Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Time!! (Part One)

So it's saturday, the day before Easter and we finally got to open Grace's Easter present from her great grandparents (who are called Dado and Papa). She got a super cute Ladybug stuffed animal, which she kissed over and over, a book about the ladybug called "The Grouchy Ladybug", and an Easter Outfit!!! I loved that she got a dress, because she was able to wear it today when we went to the city's "Spring Extravaganza!!"


Grace was so upset when I didn't let her read the book (we were running late getting to the Spring event) but she demanded and fussed SO much with signing "more book" and pointing and whining that I gave up. I mean, who would take away a book from a kid that WANTS to read? So we let her check out the book, and she was so excited! She would point at the words, use her Grace language (babble) and flip the pages :)
I know this picture is foggy but it was SO CUTE!

And here's the beautiful dress from Dado and Papa!! She was just so thrilled that there was a big flower on it...it was hard to keep her focused!
And of course the pictures have her yucky runny nose in it...bummer for allergies!


She got to see the Easter Bunny which was SO FUN!!! She didn't whine or anything, so I'm excited. We will be getting a front facing picture soon from the people that took it...these were from Daddy snapping away :)
She had the most adorable face!!

And then we went on a walk around the pond that was there. Grace really enjoyed her balloon.
All in all, a wonderful pre-Easter day. Tomorrow will bring part 2 of our Easter this year :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)