Thursday, April 28, 2011

She STOOD TALL!!

I can't believe it. The moment I have waited for for so long, and it happened...TODAY!! Today at water therapy she stood on her own for 5 seconds!! She was chest deep in the water, and actually balanced herself, had the confidence, and did it!! And of course, I was daydreaming and didn't even pay attention! But she did it a second and third time. Not so well the other two times because her face went into the water up to her nose the second time, and the third time her whole head went under, but she didn't cry! She's so good!!

These pictures are of her after her therapy. She was wore out!! And of course I didn't have the camera the day she stood...what a bad mommy!! But I'll never forget it!!!

She loves this chair!! And she can get into it on her own! And she loves rocking it :)


Gosh I love this kid.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)