Sometimes, just seeing a friend makes the day wonderful :) Today Grace was up at 5 am, so we've had a tough day because her sleep schedule is a bit messed up! She had therapy with her PT today as well as her Speech Therapist. The speech therapist will only be coming 1 time a month (hm...that's not much), so that kinda put me in a bummer mood. I was hoping for once a week. Then Grace went down at 10 for her first nap instead of 1! But I was so tickled when I got a call from my friend inviting us to the park. Of course we would go!! So we were there playing, and my sweet friend had put together the skeleton of a binder like the one she used with her little Lilly girl :) It had a sheet to hold business cards, dividers with important topics in the tabs, and a "grab and go" folder in the back! Exactly what I needed but just couldn't sit down and do!!! Gosh that was awesome to get!! We got caught up pretty quick since seeing each other quite a few days ago, and it was so sweet....Her mom was there and she told me she was happy I was there for her daughter during the hard time they are having. Well, I feel like she's helped me more than I've helped her really, and I told her that! She was pretty baffled!! But it's so true. I just feel like my life has changed because of Keri, little Lilly and the rest of the family. I'm so happy for friends!!
Now we are headed out to get some supplies to make another art kit that my grandma is buying for my cousin! And her friend also ordered a sensory square, so that's three from just my grandma's connections!! Good job Dado!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)