So today we went to Roseville to see the doctor today, and after getting there on time, we had to wait 1 1/2 hours for the doctor to come in. I was so MAD!! Grace was getting wiggly/tired because it was 11 and she'd been woken up early, and I was just so ready to walk out. But I figured I would count to 10, then again, then again, and kept doing that till he came. He saw her for all of 10 minutes, and we were done. But it was all good news, so that's good. Her eyes seem to be doing better, they cross more when she looks down than when she looks up, but even with this, we have to do the 2 hours of patching still. She also doesn't need glasses, which is great!! She wouldn't want them on her face, so I'm glad to hear that.
So in 2-3 months we'll go back to see him again, and that's when we'll discuss surgery. It's mostly cosmetic, but it will also give the brain a chance to use both eyes together at once :) I'm so happy!!
All in all, good news. I'm glad we went, because we were going to ditch the appointment.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)