I can't believe that my little one is 19 months old now...gosh, 5 more months and she will be 2!!! I am so seriously wondering were the time went! She is so stinkin' cute too, which makes everything so much funner!! I loved that this was the first time we've EVER taken pictures for celebrating her months with her hair down!! She definitely looks like me in my old baby pictures!

Here she is on her normal horse, which is what she rides every month for her pictures :) I just love seeing how much she's grown since the last month!

And look how beautiful she is on her new horse! I've been saving this for when she's old enough, and can support herself. Isn't she CUTE?!

I love the little smile she's got on her face!

Look at this sideways glance...she saw daddy coming!
There are a lot more pictures to come, but our chip from the computer doesn't fit in the new printer, and we can't find the cable for it either. Grr..
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)