We had so much fun! Grace and I were up bright and early...well, she was up early, but I didn't get her out of bed till 8:00 (she was up at 7:30 am) I paid for it with a soaked through diaper and messy bed! Darnit!
Grace's bedhead. She gets it BAD and her hair is always in her face, so about 95% of the time, she's got her hair up.

All the supplies I had ready for breakfast and conference. Look at all those yummy tangelos!

Breakfast was made, but only Grace and mommy attended, the other two were still in bed. We had blender wheat pancakes, which were pretty good, and scrambled eggs. Then came the conference talks. Grace did great! She listened a bit, she played mostly, she LOVED playing with the dominoes.

The picture above is our Conference Wall. Though Grace is too young to get the idea, I would just explain to her who was giving the talk, and I would have a one-sided conversation with her about what their topic was, and then I would post their picture :)

And the below picture was us working on pouring. She had two of these cups, and I showed her how to pour the cheerios, but very quickly she had them eaten up and then played with the cups. But at least she was satisfied!!

These were all from the morning session. After that, Grace, Daddy and I went to the park :)

Showing off the pretty plants while eating a cone :) She LOVES the plain cones!

More pretty flowers to show off :) She was sitting all cockeyed!

Up close and personal...look at those eyes!!

Yummy ice cream cone!! Mommy shared, but she was so much happier eating her plain cone.

Swinging away!! She LOVES to swing! We didn't play too long because we had to get back for the afternoon session, but we went down the slide a couple times, and got home just in time for the afternoon session.
During the afternoon session, Grace was fast asleep, and woke right at the end of the last talk :) So that worked out perfectly because I was able to totally focus on the talks! No pictures from the afternoon session though...just listening :)
All in all a wonderful conference day.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)