Our garden is AWESOME! I am so excited about going outside every day to see how well everything is growing. I think the soil has some magic grow in it or something, because everything is growing so well!

The top picture are our rows of green beans and peas. This is about 20-25 feet long :) In the back there are three pepper plants...can you see them?

Here are out squash, zucchini, and cucumber plots :) Can you see something else?? WEEDS. Yuck. I am so disappointed about how fast they are growing in as well...

This is showing the tomatoes. In the bottom middle of the picture, next to the rock, there are 6-7 growths of tomatoes, and then in the middle of the picture...about...and then following the sticks all the way up the page. I think the sprinklers went on last night after being on the day before, so it's really wet in the garden!

Here's our seedling section. This is where we put all the plants I grew indoors first...they are at about the same growth as the ones we planted right in the ground, except the potatoes are doing GREAT!!! I'm thrilled about the potatoes. I cover up the growth in the morning, and by the evening, it's already growing beyond the dirt I covered it with!

A closeup on our potatoes. Since being ground level, they've grown about 4 inches tall, so that's really fast! We had nine and have only found 4, so I'm hoping the other ones are just slower.

And here's our new planted section. We usually do tomatoes here, but this time we did beets and spaghetti squash. This is about 5x6 feet :) I love gardening.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)