I can't believe how fast Grace is picking up new words! Just today, while working with her Specialist, LeeSee, she said Spider (di der), draw (how it sounds), fish (f-sh), doggy (I thought it was Daddy but then she said it again with the gggg), and signed book more one right after the other!! WOW!! And then when LeeSee said, "Draw up and down Grace," she did!!! I was so ecstatic! I just can't believe it. I'm assuming that her ears are cleaning out because of how well she's picking up new words and responding to prompts. And not only did she say "fish" but she signed it too!!! Ha ha ha!! Wonderful girl. She likes drawing in circles with LeeSee holding the board, but she was also able to do controlled movements like up and down lines. The side to side lines were a bit more difficult, but that's ok. She'll get there :)
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)