Poor Grace missed Nursery today at church. I felt so naked going to church without her in my arms!! And not walking her to the nursery room was just weird!! I'm hoping she'll get over whatever she's got quickly, because I love having my love bug with me when we go to church! I especially like going over to the room and watching her, because she's just so comfortable in there!
I don't know what's going on with her; don't really have a name for what she's got. But she's had fevers, she's got BAD runny nose, throaty breathing, and a nasty cough that wakes her throughout the night. Plus, her naps are between 2-4 hours long, which is weird for her these days. So we've been staying in (mostly), taking it easy, and trying to just wait the bug out with a little help from Tylenol every so often (when needed). I'm hoping it won't get much worse than this or we will have to cancel some therapy (NO!).
She's now been asleep for three hours...which like I said, is weird. But I see the light going every so often, so she's moaning herself awake. We've had to start using the humidifier again, and keeping the temperature up in her room so she's not too cold, and can actually breathe through the night.
She's still happy as can be though! As usual!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)