Sunday, January 2, 2011

16 Months old

I can't believe that Grace is finally 16 months old! It feels like just yesterday that I was holding a little newborn in my arms while we were sitting at the hospital, and now she's a big 16 month old! I would cry, but I'm so excited at where she is in her life, and how far she's gotten that I can't cry for her! I'm not sad about anything except her finding her independence a bit more each day.
Here she's acting nicely. She's cooperating, and I actually got a half smile! Yes, she isn't color coordinated, oh well! Our house's heater is set to 67 so we have to freeze until it can thaw us out!

And no smile here, but at least she's not arching!
Yeah, she wasn't having any of that! She was on the horses back for all of 3 seconds! By this point, she just wanted her piano.

And the piano is what she crawled for! She loves this thing...yet now that I've seen it fall on top of her as she's falling backwards (she didn't cry...just kept playing the keyboard) I won't let her play with it unless it's under the lip of the couch.

And here's the last picture...my FAVORITE!!! I love this one, if only I could have gotten a picture of her with the hat while she was on the horse but that was another thing she was having NOTHING of...the hat. Plus, it's like 3x too big for her itty bitty head!


Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)