Saturday, January 8, 2011

Valentines Day Bag!

So I made this in 2 hours, without a pattern, and with just a thought in my mind. I really had to talk it out with myself, draw tons of pictures, and make perfectly certain that I wasn't going to mess up. I even used trash fabric to try it out before making the real deal as I didn't want to have to start over after I messed up.

So CUTE! This bag is for Grace, and I will make another one for Kailyn. It will hang on their doors, and from February 1st to the 14th, I will put a little something in them that I've made. (Ex: mini jewelry box I painted, pillowcase I've made, dress/skirt I've made, sweets I made)

The outside of the bag. The pink is pockets, three of them.
The inside of the bag :) Kailyn's outside of her bag will be this fabric with red pockets and the same handles.

Showing off the pockets! Oh yeah, I'm good!

And yuck, I look disgusting, like I've never slept, but I wanted to show how big the bag was to a person. This was fun to make, and Grace was nice and slept the whole time! But now Grace is up and so I better skedaddle!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)