I just absolutely love this video, and was so excited to load it on here. This is the most magnificent thing to see...and there's been so many magnificent things that it's funny I can say this is the MOST magnificent. She went up the stairs all by herself! I didn't even need to help her! I just had my hand there in case she fell backwards. I am just LOVING the progress that she's making! I just can't even put into words how excited I am. She has impressed me to the inth degree, and I don't know if I'm ever going to stop being proud. I KNOW I won't stop being proud! This child has shown me through her strength and determination that anything is possible! Gosh I could just hug her and squeeze her so tight because I'm so proud!
Here's a video of Grace playing in the mirror with herself! I just love watching her get so excited about seeing herself! She is just so funny because no matter what's going on, she's happy. I mean, except for the past couple weeks where I didn't realize she was super bound up. But now that's she's cleaned out, she has had such a turnaround with her attitude!
This photo is Grace playing with herself in the mirror :) She can spend so much time in front of the mirror! And it's so fun to watch her play there!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)