Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Dress for Grace

I was busy at work today during Grace's nap time making another dress for her (again!) If I were to count everything I've made, I think I'd be following my New Years resolution up until June! This is just so much fun! And I'm glad I have my fabric stash, because I can choose from an array of different patterns and colors :) I just love this dress! It was size 18 months on the pattern, but definitely won't fit her till she's 2 1/2 years or maybe even 3 years old. Sheesh they are sized big on the paper patterns. I also got one of my silk skirts almost done, and made two washcloth mittens so it's easier to wash Grace in the bath!




Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)