Grace's ATV
So Santa was so nice to get Grace an ATV for Christmas!! I was so happy that she got this, because I thought it would help her get around a bit better around the house. But who knew that it would take so much time for her to learn what to do with it! I thought she would figure it out quickly, but that's ok. I'm willing to help her along...(as I grit my teeth of course, but Mommy is doing better!) Anyways, the first ride she actually got upset and started crying, but this ride's gone much better. For whatever reason, she's being SUPER silly! I think it's because she loves SISSY so much, and whenever Sissy is around, Grace gets silly!
Well, there they are. This was at least a 5 minute video in total, but because most of the time is just her teasing us (finger on button but not pushing hard enough) that I cut all that out. So, she's learning!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)