Therapy Thursday
Grace had water therapy today, and it went the same as it normally has these past few weeks. For whatever reason, Grace has been resisting pretty much any of the activities the PT's try to work on with her. Today, all she did was kicks and some kickboard work. Otherwise, she fussed, arched her back, and bounced enough to where the water PT gave up. I don't know if it's because she likes crawling so much that there's no point, in her mind, to learn something new. Or if it's because she hadn't taken a nap and didn't eat much lunch (when it's spit in mommy's face, she gives up pretty darn quick.) but we let her use the cop-out of "she's tired." The therapist actually had to lock her legs around Grace's legs so that she'd actually stand, but that didn't last long. And we've gotten to the point where (we both discussed it) if she is going to continue thinking she will be caught by the PT when she flings herself, she's wrong! I think there were three times today she went head under water. The only thing that was a bit...weird?...was that she didn't care! You would think she would be like, "WOW! I didn't like that!" But she actually just sat there with her head under the water until the PT picked her up. Really?? The whole "you'll learn from your mistake" isn't even going to work? Hm...so we'll see how next week goes.
Before therapy Grace and I went to DI. I've just needed to find things to do outside of the house for Grace and I, so that's where we went today. I'm super excited because they have patterns there for sewing for 25 cents, and they usually always have all the pieces. I've bought tons from there and none have been missing pieces! So I got some of those, got Grace some clothes that are big girl size but that I will practice altering on so they will fit her now, got some books, and a cute Easter dress for Grace.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)