Monday, January 17, 2011

Grace's new Skills!

I love seeing that Grace knows how to use this toy for real! We've used this toy for quite a while, but she would just stick her arm into the middle and try to grab the rods, not really pushing the little pieces around. But slowly, and steadily, we worked on it, she's gotten smarter and her understanding has increased, and WOW! Look at her now! She's using it the way it was made!! I'm so excited to see her do this! It's amazing how many times she can take leaps and bounds, and you'd think I couldn't see any more leaps or bounds, and then she does it again! And she's so good at "sharing" with mommy! We love to share everything, especially her food! Well, that's something I don't really like to share, but if she's offering, I've just got to take it. Wouldn't you? I really like watching her for every LITTLE new thing she's learned, because it's the little things that people miss so often.

Good job Grace!!



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)