Friday, January 7, 2011

Grace at Water Therapy
01/06/11

I know that some people might wonder what we do during water therapy so I thought I'd put up a video or two about what we do! Now, this time, at least at the wall, Grace wasn't very cooperative. I'm wondering if it's because she hasn't been feeling well, so she doesn't want to work as hard!




Here's Grace working out on the kickboard. She's supposed to be able to balance on her knees on the kickboard, and obviously, we are still working on it! She's loving the splashing aspect though!




The next video is Grace working on her belly. She is learning how to kick her feet when they are in the water. She seems to forget they are there since they just float! So we gotta help her remember!




And the last video is Grace pushing off the wall. This helps her learn how to have pressure with her legs and PUSH! Like jumping but sideways. She does this pretty well, but is still learning to kick when she's done pushing off.




Well, that's all for now :) Hope you enjoyed them!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)