Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby, Baby, I've seen you

I've seen you in my dreams, I've felt your kick inside my belly. I've held you in my hands, felt your warmth radiating from your small body. I've seen your face, so beautiful, so perfect. I've seen the hair delicately laying on your head. that dark brown hair so soft and long. I've seen your legs, your feet, your 10 little toes. Your hands that we laid so perfect on your chest, your 10 little fingers. I have felt the glow that radiates from me, from your proud mommy. I loved feeling that again. I loved feeling the happiness of knowing you were inside me. I loved feeling that you would be Grace's little sister. I was so happy. I smiled, all the time. Your heartbeat, I swear I could feel it inside me, matching perfectly with mine. It was like music, perfect harmony. Oh, baby, I've seen you. And I loved you with all my heart. Your body looked so perfect...and you were mine.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)