Thursday, January 20, 2011

Egg Salad

Grace makes such a mess sometime when she eats! This morning she had scrambled eggs for breakfast, and holy cow! She looked like an egg salad mess today after she was done! Usually, we are lucky enough to keep her hands out of her hair...but today was NOT one of those days :) But that's ok! It made for some good pictures!What a messy girl!! She definitely made a mess enough to need a bath, so Daddy did the honors while I did the mess cleanup downstairs from her egg breakfast!
This picture looks like she's looking at me like, "what are you doing Mom??" Silly girl! I'm glad she had a bath though, because she looked SO refreshed after and her hair looked very nice, I mean, didn't everyone know egg in your hair is very good for it? Makes it soft!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)