Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday and only one more day till February!

Wow...that's a long title, but I'm just so excited about being able to start all my activities for February!I've got about 1/2 of the gifts done for the 14 days of Valentine's day for the girls, and hubby's countdown has been written up, decorated, and I printed out some cute Valentine's games to put with each day :) I also worked on one of his birthday presents last night (yes, his birthday is in a month but I have a very detailed gift that will take a while!) and I was so excited that I got so far on it! Of course, I can't write what it is, as he might come on here to check up and sneak a peek!

Today I am going out to lunch with my friend Pam...a belated birthday gift she says! And after that we might be going shopping for supplies for quiet books!! We are going to make them together, so last night I printed off about 20 or so templates for the pages, that way we know what to buy and stuff like that :) I'm pretty excited to be working on Grace's quiet book, seeing as I've wanted to make her one since before she even existed! And I will probably post the pictures as I go so that you all can see the pages too! And I will also post the pictures of the 14 days gifts that the girls get too because I'm just so excited about it all!! And to think that about half the gifts are handmade!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)