Today was Gym day, so we were finally able to go and practice walking some more. I love these parallel bars! Of course, as you will see in the first video, Grace was already done with the length of the video before brain dead mommy realized she had the camera with her! So I had her do the walk again.
As I'm in a bit of a pessimistic mood tonight, I will say that it doesn't really look like she moved much at all. But I know that she did, and the fact that this was her first time EVER walking these bars, she did GREAT! She TOTALLY amazed me with her hand switch to the same bar, and even beyond amazing was the kneeling to sit!!! I never taught her that!!! WOW! We will definitely be walking this every other week when we go.
And this next video is Grace on the trampoline with her friend Nina! I had no idea she would have so much fun on the trampoline! I just loved watching her play! And it obviously worked her out, because right when the truck started moving after the gymday her eyes were rollin' pretty quick, and she was out before I even got on the freeway.
And these super cute pictures with Daddy! Aren't they adorable! She loves hanging out on his shoulders while he's on the computer, and sometimes if he's lucky, she will massage his head *with the occasional hair pull!*
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)