Well darn it. We've been doing so good after her last week of fevers that I was hoping she wouldn't get sick again, but nonetheless, she has gotten sick. I don't know what it is, and am kinda freaking out as she spiked a fever during 2nd hour of church. First it was the rosy cheeks in first hour, then came the nasally breathing at the end of 1st hour to the rosy cheeks and the fever by the beginning of third hour. Gosh it sets on SO fast with her. She was super fussy in third hour, and nothing could console her. So we're home now, medicated, and she's tucked in bed to hopefully sleep off the fever without any seizures. I couldn't find any Tylenol which usually keeps the seizures away, so I'm hoping what I gave her will work...ug...Her eyelids are really deep purple too, which usually means she's really tired, so I'm hoping all is well. I'm just going to tell myself to relax, hope it's just a bug, and it's nothing we can't handle. Does pink eye come with fever? I don't know but we went to visit great grandparents even though he had pink eye...he was medicated though so we should have been safe right? Relaxing...or at least trying...she'll be fine. But I will say, it would be easier if she'd not had the seizures before...but I said I wouldn't worry anymore, so I'll stick with that.
We wore our matching skirts to church today and got a lot of comments on them!!! Of course Grace doesn't see the significance of matching skirts with mommy, but she will someday!!! I loved it though...especially since I was the one to make the skirts, it wasn't just something we bought :) So I really enjoyed that! I also met another sister that was talking about doing some sewing, so we might get together and do some sewing together!
I also announced in both Primary classes and Relief Society again about my Dinner in a Jar class that I've started up this year, and in total, I got 27 signups JUST TODAY!!! I'm so thrilled there's so many people that want to learn! So I'm happy to have that, and some of the money for it, so I can start preparing for that fun day! I have about 32 women/men signed up now! It's a monthly class, so it's easy enough for me to prepare, then relax while sign-ups are coming in, and then do the class, and have time to relax before preparing again. That works for me since I've got so much therapy and stuff with Grace. Thanks to my friend Pam for getting me called to this calling, and for helping me get the class off the ground! You're such a sweetie!
So last night, I finally learned how to make a button hole!!! I'm SO excited!! I finished a shirt for Grace last night, but am having issues with the shorts that go with it, so those are on hold until I can find a master sewer that can help me break down the directions! And JoAnns is having a 99 cent sale soon on patterns, so I'm oober excited about that! I have started making her grab ball...remember in a few posts ago I showed a picture of it? I've got everything cut, pinned together, and awaiting sewing when I'm done posting! (I cut and pinned everything while watching Twilight...I love that series!!!)
All in all, lots to do, lots to blog about, and lots to keep me busy! Right now hubby and I are going to watch Clash of the Titans, even though I'd much rather sew! Wasted time is NOT good! Especially with all the projects I have that I want to do.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)