Curry Reminds me of Eggs...
I made Curry Chicken over rice for dinner tonight, and while making the curry chicken, it reminded me of something that happened with eggs, with the family! So for our first FHE (Family Home Evening) of the year, we wrote down our New Year's Resolutions and discussed them. Then after that we played a fun board game (The Last Word) and I thought FHE was over, but Kailyn was just asking for an egging. An egging is pretty much what it sounds like...you get egged! I like to smash it on people's heads, as it's fun for me, and it conditions their hair! So Kailyn was being especially goofy/testy, and was cracking jokes, so I threatened her that she better watch out, or an egging was coming. Now, the first time I did this, she didn't believe I really would egg her, but she's learned that when I say it, I mean it, and she better run. SO I had warned her, but poor Kailyn didn't run fast enough!! I cornered her in the bathroom, stuck in the back corner of the shower. And while she gave up a good fight, she didn't knock the egg out of my hand before it was smeared all over her head and face :)
But as everyone knows, turn abouts fair play. When I went to the kitchen and she followed, I felt pretty safe. But then when Brad stood up, I knew I may as well give up and not have to worry about when the egging would come in the future! So I gave up, let him grab me, and screamed while she smeared it all over my head!! But I was quick thinking, because I leaned my head all the way back and rubbed my head all over Brad's chest!!! HA HA HA!! So we were all egged (except for Grace) and it was so fun!!! What a fun FHE!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)