Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playtime for Grace!

There are a lot of times with Grace that I am wondering if she understands what's going on, or if she comprehends what we are trying to teach her. For instance, she's never played chase with us forever. But just these past few weeks, it's been so obvious that she's learning that when she crawls away, mommy is going to chase her! It's SO fun to play with her this way!!! We will be up in her room, and I'll be putting clothes away or cleaning up something, and she will crawl out the door, glance back at me, and then keep going. Well, OF COURSE I'm going to chase her! So off I go on hands and knees, thudding along while saying, "I'm gonna get you!!!" and she just squeals and screams and laughs! She tries to crawl away and gets going pretty fast, but if she gets too excited, she will drop to her belly and just scream and laugh! And when I grab her I say, " I GOT YOU!!!" and whip her up in my arms for a big hug, tickle and kiss! SO FUN!!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)