Monday, January 3, 2011

Project RIDE
So, this place is definitely one of the best places in the world! Project RIDE is a therapeutic riding facility for all people that have special needs of physical/mental handicaps. I worked there when I was in high school (7 years ago...WOW that's a long time!) and that was seriously my second home! Since I had a vehicle then, I would go there almost every day after school, and help clean out horse stalls, give horses lovins, grooming and tacking the horses up for the people getting to ride, and sometimes, I got to exercise the horses (that means RIDE them!!) I loved this place so much, and worked so hard because I loved it. Anyways, to the present time we go!

Fast forward to now, and we get to the point of the story. I feel like everything is brought into my life for a reason. And now that I have Grace, I see that I was meant to work at Project RIDE because I would have a child that has disabilities, and so I was brought the knowledge of this place. And because I knew of this place, I was able to get Grace on the list. But not only does the ability to have her on the riding list count, but the fact that I made two GREAT friends while I worked there!!! And now Grace gets to know and love them!
The first one is Jean and Grace. Of course Grace was more interested in the fan so she looks so silly, but as always Jean has a wonderful and loving smile on her face! She always gets so excited to see Grace!!
The one above this and below are obviously the same person, but I had to put the picture of Grace waving! I think it's so cute!! I just couldn't get Grace to want to face Mommy for the picture!
I love these ladies. They are so sweet. They were around when I was a teenager loving on their horses, and now I'm a mommy and they will be working with me when Grace turns 3. I love it because they've both said, "Come the day she turns 3 and we'll get her started!" I'm so excited!! They both love Grace so much, and I'm glad I have them both in my life, as well as Grace's life!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)