103.5
Gr...I hate that my little one is sick...and the fact that she went SO fast to 103.5 is just freaking annoying! I wish her little body was healthy, and I could take the sickness for her. This was pretty bad, because she got really lethargic, laying her head down in her stroller while we were on a walk, really antsy, whiny, red eyes that had their eyelids halfway down, and she couldn't keep her head up. She perked up a bit for dinner, but after dinner I was holding her and she just FREAKED! Like she had ants in her pants, you know?? So I took her to the bath since she was so uncomfortable, and she did ok in there except that her balance was way off? I don't know if that was because of the high temp or not feeling good or what. Either way, we spent about 1/2 an hour in there, and she let me know she was ready to get "out, out". So off to bed she went. I'll be checking on her a lot to see how she's doing...
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)