Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!!!

So, I know it's not Valentine's Day, but I had to share what my plans were. Of course they have to be in secret code so Brad won't guess, but I can give the outline of what's going to happen.

Of course, tomorrow Grace has an MRI, so that kinda makes things wacky, but here's the outline.

MRI in the morning. That will take about 3 hours adding on time for her to come out of it and recoup.
Put her down for a nap and finish up the V-day gifts for Brad from Joanns. Then give the gifts to one another, and get pretty.
Go out to a new restaurant I've found that I'm super excited about! have a lovely dinner with the girls, then come home and play Brad's valentine gift from Kailyn! And then who knows where the night will go from there!

I know it's kinda a wacky v-day because of Grace's MRI, but I'm not putting it off just because of a holiday!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)