Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grace's Health

We are doing a bit better today, except a bit unbalanced because of the double ear infection! This evening about 2 hours before bedtime we could NOT console her at all! No food, bottle, fun, bath or anything would help her. But...we quickly figured out what she needed to do....and after emptying her stomach a good 5 times, she was as happy as a clam! I was freaking, but was loving that she just wanted all Mommy! I had to let her go to change her clothes from the first time she emptied her tummy and she reached for me SO much! It was sad but I'm glad she knows I'm here to console her, and that made me happy! She's now in bed. Went right down without an issue, and will hopefully be ok tonight!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)