Grace's Story
I have been asked to share Grace's story in a book that a fellow LDS member is writing. I'm so excited! But I'm also a bit overwhelmed with all the details. I guess overwhelmed isn't the right word...I'm just super busy figuring out what I want in there, what's not too important, and making sure it's not the size of a book itself! But I feel so blessed that I'd be able to have a way to get Grace's story out there, and maybe help someone who might have a child like me. I've been planning on writing my own book, because if you couldn't tell, I LOVE updating the blog! I've always wanted to be an author. So this is a good start. I mean, I'm not writing the book, but just a piece of my story will be there, and that's a wonderful opportunity!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)