My Goings Ons!!
So here's all the pictures of what I've been busy doing! Hope you can keep track!

I know this picture is sideways but it doesn't really matter because it just showing you what happens when we (really just me) go to the Walmart and see CLEARANCE!!! These were $2 each!!! Wow, fleece fleece and more fleece.

Here's my hanging v-day sign. Not much but I thought it was cute. It's hanging downstairs where Grace's leaf lanyard was hanging :) So cute :)

This fabric will become a quilt for the bed in our bedroom at the cabin. I am trying to broaden my horizon by learning how to quilt too, and I can't wait to use this CLEARANCE fabric for a HOMEMADE quilt for our bed!!!

The teens skirt I made. This is for church :) This one's a bit long...I lengthened it because she's used to wearing above knee but I don't like her wearing that short, but I think I made it a bit too long. Another v-day door gift.

The skirt that took me only 1/2 an hour! Same pattern as the purple skirt, but shorter. Still at the knee, but not so far below the knee.

Owl pillow for the teen. She's already seen it, as I couldn't wait to give it to her for the v-day countdown. But she has to wait to get it! SO CUTE!!

Another owl for a friends son. He's having a tough time dealing with his baby sister passing, so I thought a cute owl to hug would be fun, and his favorite colors are black and red.

This is the elephant I made for Grace for one of her v-day countdown gifts! I don't really like the trunk because it flops over, but that's ok :) She will love it!

Here's the other side. I like the contrasting colors, as it will be very pleasing to the eye for Grace.

Here are the finger puppets I made and sold to my friend Pam for $10. She loves trying to help me find ways of collecting money for Grace's microcephaly convention. I'm making quiet books for Grace soon (I've been collecting the supplies over the last few weeks) and she said she'd pay me to make one for her too!! Woo Whoo!! The teens favorite is the penguin...can you guess all the other ones?
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)