Friday, February 25, 2011

Hand me Down

I am so excited to share this, because this is a Hand-me-down that means so much to me, especially when I was younger!! I had a very special Pooh Bear stuffed animal that went everywhere with me when I was small!! I'd gotten it when I was 5, and still have it. And today, after a quick bath in the washing machine, he was handed down to Grace!! She was SO excited to see his huge face (it's bigger than her head) and she gave him kisses all over his face!! I held her and she just kept leaning over and kissing him! And when I went in this afternoon to wake her up from nap, she had little round spots on him from her drooling! And then again, this evening, I just laid her down and put him next to her, and she reached over and started playing with his ear. Aw, how sweet!! I'm so glad she likes it, and I hope he will be her buddy in bed so she won't feel alone in her room.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)