Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hubby/Wife Valentine's Day countdown Day 1!

(We start at the blue bag on the left, and end at the multicolored bag up at the top right! I sewed these bags! 25 of them for Christmas countdown and other countdowns!!)
For the first countdown game, we had the phrase "Happy Valentine's Day" and we had to see how many words each of us could make out of those letters in two minutes, and whoever won, got the candy in the bag. Well, can you guess who won? ME!! Not that I cheated...when I made the bags I didn't take time to focus on the games and figure out the answers, because that's not fair. And I don't want to win every time! I came up with I think 15 words or so, while hubby only had 4! Silly guy! Our first countdown was to: share a close hug for one minute before going our separate ways. I wonder what today will bring?

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)