To Write Their Names in the Sand
I wish that I never knew what this site was. I wish I never knew what this organization did. But, because I have such a special friend that lost her beautiful daughter, I am thankful that Heavenly Father brought me upon this website. The people in this organization write names in the sand at the beach of children that left this world too early, and they wait to take a picture when the sun is just right on the horizon, and the clouds are magnificent in the air. Little Lillian's name is one of those that will be forever recorded in the sand, with the beauty of the sunset wrapping her name in warm embrace, and the waves of the ocean rolling softly beside. It's amazing to know now that Lilly, just one year old, has now touched the hearts of people living in Australia, and whoever else visits the website and comes upon her picture will be touched by her spirit. I am so thankful for that.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)